L400 tank problem

thegeeman

Apr 21, 2009
In the house of gee
Still alive people. The nitrates are back to normal (20) but i am still thinking there might be something still not right with her. Anyone know of anything related to rapid breathing?. Loads of air and water movement so i dont think she is starved of oxygen. As i have said before all the other fish are fit and healthy.

Cheers

thegeeman

SilverDub

Apr 27, 2009
If all the other fish are fine i doubt theres a problem with the tank. If the parameters are all good then its probably that she is just off colour and possibly in trouble. All you can do is keep your fingers crossed...... sometimes there isnt an explanation.

Hope she perks up soon

thegeeman

Apr 21, 2009
In the house of gee
stress or internal bacterial problem.

Whats her poos look like?
Kinda thinking of along the lines of bloat to be honest. Not sure why really but I have ruled out most things. Never see poo in the tank so not sure even if she is pooing.

If the rapid breathing went I would just think she was a normal chubby female.

Cheers

thegeeman

thegeeman

Apr 21, 2009
In the house of gee
:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

GUTTED!!!!!

I was thinking to myself this morning how well she was looking and then find her belly up when I came home from work. I am really miffed that I didnt find the cause and can only think it could have been bloat. :wb::wb::wb::wb:
I hate losing fish and even more so because I didnt know what it was.

I would probably have left the wife over her:yes:. Its time like this when I feel like flogging all the fish and go and buy a season ticket to watch Brazilian womens beach volleyball:cool: I am not going to though so back off vultures:ton:

R.I.P L400 06/05/2009

Cheers

A really miffed geeman

scatz

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Devon, UK
nope. lol

sorry, had to say it, not said it for over 20 years, the opportunity could not be passed