I'm a Newbie here so hi C:

camelle

May 30, 2012
north carolina
He didn't vanish. He like exploded. I think I overfed him. Plus my ghosts never attacked a fish and he wouldn't fit in his mouth anyway. I don't kniw what happened. Its strange. But Razzor definitely didn't do it.

camelle

May 30, 2012
north carolina
SEVEN tanks?! Gosh! Where do you fond the room?! Haha i hace a 20l with hermit crabs and I'm about to get a 55 in a few weeks for them and a month after that I'm adopting so jumbos and like 12 E's plus 2 gerbil tanks (10 gall) and i font know where I'm gonna put this 55gal! Haha

beencees

Nov 5, 2011
Brisbane
Razzor, haha! Cute!
Oh trust me, seven tanks is nothing. Some of the members here put the pet shops to shame. Some truely impressive setups. Mine are slowly spreading throughout the house, haha! Funny, i thought i didn't have any more space and yet strangely i am picking up another one tomorrow :p

camelle

May 30, 2012
north carolina
Where do you find the room? Haha. I think when i get a house in a few years I'm gonna dedicate one room to my hermit crabs and a second room to my fish so I can hopefully have all the animals that i want finally Haha. Yep. I know exactly what you mean! I didn't even know if i could fit a 75 in my room but managed along with all the other tanks a queen size bed, dresser, book case that holds all my animal supplies and sketch books, a piano, tv and stand, and a piano. In a 12x13 room. And now I have to find the room for a 55 gallon and another 20 l gallon. Hahaha!

camelle

May 30, 2012
north carolina
And thanks! I didnt have another ghost that was bought with him his name blade. So it was Razzor and blade. Razzor blade, like the knife? Haha. But he was apparently sick when i bought him and hr passed a few days ago. It was hard. I think Razzor misses him too.

camelle

May 30, 2012
north carolina
And thanks! I did have another ghost that was bought with him his name blade. So it was Razzor and blade. Razzor blade, like the knife? Haha. But he was apparently sick when i bought him and hr passed a few days ago. It was hard. I think Razzor misses him too.

beencees

Nov 5, 2011
Brisbane
Where do you find the room? Haha. I think when i get a house in a few years I'm gonna dedicate one room to my hermit crabs and a second room to my fish so I can hopefully have all the animals that i want finally Haha. Yep. I know exactly what you mean! I didn't even know if i could fit a 75 in my room but managed along with all the other tanks a queen size bed, dresser, book case that holds all my animal supplies and sketch books, a piano, tv and stand, and a piano. In a 12x13 room. And now I have to find the room for a 55 gallon and another 20 l gallon. Hahaha!
OMG! Lol! Is it a multi level room? Hahaha! How on earth did you manage to fit all that in? I'm gobsmacked!
I have one tank in the lounge, one in the spare bedroom/gym and the rest have taken over the garage. The car lives outside but the motorcycle is with the fish. She will always stay in the house even if it means parking her in the lounge :)
The new tank is only a littly and am still trying to work out where to put it but i'm eyeing off the kitchen bench, haha! Not sure if i can make it happen but i will give it a good shot. You know how it is, where there's a will there's a way :yes: