Plecoplanet Raffle

scatz

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Devon, UK
To start off the year in style, we have a new year competition with a bit of a difference, we are going to hold a raffle. There is only one prize, but its a goody, the package contains the following:
1 Plecoplanet calendar
1 Plecoplanet mug
the one and only Plecoplanet mouse mat.
1 copy of Ingo Seidels Back to nature L catfishes book
1 API freshwater master test kit
1 TDS meter
2 twin packs of screwcumbers
1 8.5oz/ 241g bag of Wardleys algae discs
1 250ml bottle of Prime (enough for 2500ltrs of water)

Thats around £100 worth of goodies!

Tickets are £5/ $8.15 US/ $8.77 Aus. each and can be purchased through paypal, please send money as a gift to plecoplanet@email.com and enter in the comments box your PP username and the word "Raffle"
all proceeds from the sale of raffle tickets will go towards new plecoplanet merchandise or future competition prizes so please buy one and support the site.
The winner will be drawn on Valentines day (feb 14th)
Thankyou and good luck

macvsog23

Pleco Profiles Team - RIP FRIEND
May 1, 2009
Bristol
After meeting Mr G on the internet I have to say I was so excited at a face to face meeting but sadly he explained due to the nature of his life photos of any explicit nature were not to be taken so sadly I only have a few snap shots of those happy times.

scatz

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Devon, UK
You dont realise how highly sort after said photos are!! The man is an adonis lol
if these photo's would get you to put your hand in your pocket, then i'll see what i can do.

c'mon guys, dig deep
thanks to those that have entered already:thumbup:

thegeeman

Apr 21, 2009
In the house of gee
HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! you lot crack me up with your clever and intelligent wit.

Thinking about it though, I would sale full frontal shots of myself for 2.50 so stuff the raffle:thumbup:

Regards

thegeestring

Doodles

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
wow gee, that was your 1000th post, good to see you keeping up the quality:D:whistle:

thegeeman

Apr 21, 2009
In the house of gee
How rude!!!

I think you will find that if you look back over my thousand posts you will able dig out atleast 2 that have factual information contained within them:D

Cheers

thegeeman

scatz

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Devon, UK
nope, i wont be buying any, but have certainly contributed toward the prize, and will no doubt put more cash in for shirts etc if we still need to, just thought that this might be a good way to get some cash together for the site, at the same time as offering up a half decent prize:dk:

Doodles

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Im actually just going to donate my ticket money to the site cos I would rather one of you guys won especially as you have all supported us over the last 9 months or so. Can't believe its 9 months already since we opened.