Pleco/fish Names

SilverDub

Apr 27, 2009
I call all my fish after the names of my heroes ie Pol, Adolph, Vlad, Reinhardt, Tristan, ect
So which one of those guys owns your 2 burgers for breakfast cafe Bob?

The children called an L14 Scobi once, and one of scribble plecs inherited the name Hex recently because it has hexagonal shapes.

Friend of mine names all her fish, she gets really attached to them. She is a bit mental though!

Reactions: johnbetta397

SilverDub

Apr 27, 2009
Nigel Ha!!!! :lol:
Seeing this just reminded me that whenever I used to sell single goldfish for children to have in a tank I used to tell them that they have to name it after me.........Alan

I like to think thens 100's of Goldfish out there called Alan - sorry I'm very simple :yes:

Amber

Aug 14, 2009
Idaho
I have grandchildren so a lot of my fish have names. I do tend to name my breeders because it makes it easier for me to keep track of the parentage of any fry I retain.

Reactions: johnbetta397

Alcomancer

Jan 31, 2024
I bought a pond comet for 15 cents because it was white with brown lips, named him LT. Lipschitts. had him in a 125g community, he got so big and aggressive that I had to banish him to a personal 85g with my pleco named Kirby! btw he also lost the white color with poo lips and is now all gold with blood red running down his spine! he's in a blackwater tank, maybe the tannins in the water caused his evil bloody appearance...?

johnbetta397

Feb 26, 2023
fathead the flowerhorn and storm the flowerhorn a breeding pair the salvini pair useless as they never breed

johnbetta397

Feb 26, 2023
i call my red tailed black shark stalker as she stalks her pray and smashes it down my split gene JD pair are slasher the wife basher and little princes as she shines with her blue dots

johnbetta397

Feb 26, 2023
So which one of those guys owns your 2 burgers for breakfast cafe Bob?

The children called an L14 Scobi once, and one of scribble plecs inherited the name Hex recently because it has hexagonal shapes.

Friend of mine names all her fish, she gets really attached to them. She is a bit mental though!
i think your female friend would be all right sounds crazy but u cant say mental thats mean