Nls for lf abn ?

foti

Apr 20, 2010
Sydney AUS 2206
Can I feed my long fin albino brislenose ciclid formula from new life spectrum ?iv just added some into Both the tanks fry and adults iv done it before but I'm not sure if

They r eating it plus if it is good for them if they do eat it ? Was thinking extra protein for the females to get graved and for the fry to grow healthy ?

What is ur opinion on this ? It's only the second time iv done it so just need to know so I don't do it again or if I should keep giveing them it say every 2 weeks or so

Thank you for ur input

Sloany

Oct 11, 2009
Chester Hill, NSW. AUS
I feed nls to my bn's, albino, longfins, etc. from time to time and haven't seen any adverse reactions to it. Also the bn's that are in with the cichlids eat what ever gets to the bottom also with no adverse effects.

I don't see any problems with it.

Cheers

Jens E

Apr 20, 2010
Sweden
www.loricariidae.se
The NLS Cichlid formula works excellnt for you ABN, dont worry about that!
But you could add some NLS H20 Stable Waffers in the diet sometimes, the ABN would love it!

Best regards,

Jens

foti

Apr 20, 2010
Sydney AUS 2206
Thanks to all the replys I'm going to check out those H20 waffers there on heaps of veg's let, cuc, zuc, pum, pea, HBH waffers and I guess nls Cichlid formula planning on trying spinnich,capsicum,H20 and maybe fruit ? Not sure about fruit was said in another post grapes peeled ? If u can feed grapes u can feed apples for sure right ? Thank you again :)

Stan

Apr 23, 2009
Shenzhen, China
Apple is ok for a treat once in a while, but be mindful of taking it out within a few hours. The sugars can cause the water to cloud up quite quick.

foti

Apr 20, 2010
Sydney AUS 2206
thank you :)
never really thought about it too much ay just as i was typing i was always more consernd about protin big growth never sugar ? does it faten them up or does it cause them to get hypo and fight ? or nether ?

Kingtiger

May 4, 2009
Sydney Parramatta
Thanks to all the replys I'm going to check out those H20 waffers there on heaps of veg's let, cuc, zuc, pum, pea, HBH waffers and I guess nls Cichlid formula planning on trying spinnich,capsicum,H20 and maybe fruit ? Not sure about fruit was said in another post grapes peeled ? If u can feed grapes u can feed apples for sure right ? Thank you again :)
Don't bother with H20 wafer they don't seem to work with catfish at least me and other I spoke with. Best is hikari wafers.

Cheers

Lornek8

Apr 21, 2009
Hawaii
Don't bother with H20 wafer they don't seem to work with catfish at least me and other I spoke with. Best is hikari wafers.

Cheers
Worked/works for me. Took a bit to get the fish to eat it but then seems like the case for all the NLS foods i've tried. Fish eventually eat it though and get to take it enthusiastically.