New L014 Scobiancistrus

RobHarrison

Mar 29, 2010
Bolton, NW Uk
Hi rob, Is ur scobi eating anything else besides prawns and muscles
I do feed Corgette every so often but it really does make a huge mess of the tank, but the L14s love it. They Eat Hikari Algae Wafers, and Hikari Masivoire Pellets also i have found that they will pretty much eat anything! Also quite partial to a earthworm or two

RobHarrison

Mar 29, 2010
Bolton, NW Uk
I don't know how I missed this thread :wb:
Stunning fish and tank!
I too would like to see a pic of your cave.:yes:
Well unfortunatly i had a big bust up in the tank which resulted in 2 of my L014s not making it :(

But as for the caves i had and still have, both are around 2ft long with a 4" opening, the slate cave was made for me by billyjimbo and i made the clay pipe cave which was a 5ft clay drainage pipe that i cut down to size, then i cut a circle of slate from a floor tile and siliconed it to the end of the pipe to make the encapsulated cave, the clay pipe workd quite well as the ends came already chamferd :) i did try to cover it with silicone and sand but it didnt work out to good lol well here are the photos of the caves finally.

zeebo

Jun 11, 2010
ct ,usa
oh goodness, sorry to hear , big bust , does that mean they fought , or tank prob (sometimes slang different), or shouldn't I ask ? Sorry.
Georgie

RobHarrison

Mar 29, 2010
Bolton, NW Uk
oh goodness, sorry to hear , big bust , does that mean they fought , or tank prob (sometimes slang different), or shouldn't I ask ? Sorry.
Georgie
They fought, the 7" one died after almost being turnd red with bite marks, and the other two at 11" and 14" were then seperated both were in a poor condition through fighting unfortunatly the 14" one (photographd in this thread) didnt make it, the other went on to a full recovery