learn from your mistakes

st24rsap

Apr 21, 2009
UK
got home from work earlier to find my Axelrodi cory had spawned, there must have been 100 or so eggs on the glass. I had to go to the post office and sort a few things so decided to do that first before collecting the eggs, anyway got home about an hour later to find my king tigers on the glass :wb: they had a lovely meal of cory eggs :(

so if i see cory eggs on the glass again, remove them straight away lol

I

intrepidmax

OMG bet your gutted mate.

Now I know why I need an egg tumbler ASAP lol.

If that had happened to me I would march straight to the pub and not come out for a week. lol.

st24rsap

Apr 21, 2009
UK
OMG bet your gutted mate.

Now I know why I need an egg tumbler ASAP lol.

If that had happened to me I would march straight to the pub and not come out for a week. lol.
bit gutted yeah as it was the first propper spawn from them :wb:

macvsog23

Pleco Profiles Team - RIP FRIEND
May 1, 2009
Bristol
Naturaly it was going to be me or Mr G

I would guess he is not on line or he would have piped me to that post

scottie73

Apr 21, 2009
hampshire england
another bit of advice for you is ..don't keep all the eggs together -seperate them to bring them on,i lost a whole batch because a few went fungus..now i only put 30ish in each rearing tank......

st24rsap

Apr 21, 2009
UK
another bit of advice for you is ..don't keep all the eggs together -seperate them to bring them on,i lost a whole batch because a few went fungus..now i only put 30ish in each rearing tank......
if i ever get chance to collect any i will do that lol. i increased the size of my Adolfi group the weekend so fingers crossed they get the idea soon as well :D

st24rsap

Apr 21, 2009
UK
had another spawn from my Axelrodi today and managed to collect around 20 eggs this time, fingers crossed they will be ok

Paul_fox

May 7, 2009
UK
Got some alder cones to stop them getting fungussed? if not, go for a walk down a river or canal and find some, best thing in the world to help them