L397 Panaque

elaine

Apr 25, 2009
Edinburgh
Thanks for checking Derek.
If ever you come across any give me a shout. I have been looking for quite a while now so I'm beginning to think they are just not available here. Shame really, lovely little plec !

Jason20679

Mar 26, 2011
Crewe
It doesn't say it's L-number but rareaquatics has a Blue Eye Suttoni Panaque for sale for £1000
don't know if this helps but the web address is rareaquatics.co.uk

Jo Crane

Apr 23, 2009
Cheshire
www.rareaquatics.co.uk
I will send a picture to our Columbian exporter he is very good at obtaining any L Number although I have thoughts that the L397 might of been a flook catch, or are from an area that takes effort to fish hence thats why we haven't seen any

elaine

Apr 25, 2009
Edinburgh
Thanks Jo, that's great !

If anyone does manage to source some I'm sure, judging by the response, there would be no problems selling them on, just don't forget to put me on the waiting list lol !. Seems we live in the wrong country for them as I have watched many a 'for sale' thread in Oz ...... with envy !

Ltoro

Apr 9, 2011
Australia
Yep here in AU they are available, not at every shop but you can deff get them....here is my speedy gonzales lol....they are faaaaast little buggers

Ltoro

Apr 9, 2011
Australia
Here is my little SPEEDY GONZALES here in AU they are rare but available...i will say this they make swiss cheese of drift wood pertty fast even with veg available to him.

[/IMG]

Last edited:

elaine

Apr 25, 2009
Edinburgh
He's lovely, a right little stunner !
Thanks for sharing a few pics. Just hope I can have a little group of them one day.

elaine

Apr 25, 2009
Edinburgh
Hi Derek

I have been looking for what seems a very long time for these little plecs and I don't know why the don't come up from time to time. If you do find some, and have a few to spare, I'd definitely want them.

Thanks for letting me know .
Elaine