For Sale L046 Zebra Pleco for sale

Hi all we have some great news for serious buyers of zebra pleco, we have decided to sell our breeding colony as me and my business partner are focusing on new venture so this great opportunity falls to you guys we are located in Newcastle area approx 2 hrs Nth of Sydney

We have 15 plecos Male and female all above juvenile sizes so the smaller ones will be ready to breed if not already, We of course would prefer to sell everything as one to the right buyer but also understand this may be out of some peoples budget so we are willing to discuses selling as individual or smaller buys, As I'm sure everyone can understand these fish are in good demand and pretty hard to get hold of so we don't really want to haggle with 15 people who are not serious about buying and individuals demanding females only of course if your willing to pay more things can be arranged

What we are looking for: Prices will be around $1500 - $1800 each and of course if brought as whole willing to bring down that price to the right buyer/buyers please do not get in contact if the prices seems unreasonable as we are experienced breeders and sellers and have sold on PP before and know what we are looking for.

For new buyers/Breeders we are happy to share as much information and help if you require it, for now to filter you are more than happy to send us a DM or even reply to this post of course we want to get the best outcome for everyone so highest bidder and someone who wants the lot will take priority thank you and looking forward to speaking with some of you :)

PS I do work shift work so please bare with me if I don't reply ASAP, will try to update the post with anything I have missed also.

Scalici

Mar 5, 2021
Hey eastcoastplecos, would love to buy the colony but not quiet ready at this stage. If you have any fry for sale please let me know 0401758373, I’m in Sydney

Mark nuske

Dec 22, 2021
Hi all we have some great news for serious buyers of zebra pleco, we have decided to sell our breeding colony as me and my business partner are focusing on new venture so this great opportunity falls to you guys we are located in Newcastle area approx 2 hrs Nth of Sydney

We have 15 plecos Male and female all above juvenile sizes so the smaller ones will be ready to breed if not already, We of course would prefer to sell everything as one to the right buyer but also understand this may be out of some peoples budget so we are willing to discuses selling as individual or smaller buys, As I'm sure everyone can understand these fish are in good demand and pretty hard to get hold of so we don't really want to haggle with 15 people who are not serious about buying and individuals demanding females only of course if your willing to pay more things can be arranged

What we are looking for: Prices will be around $1500 - $1800 each and of course if brought as whole willing to bring down that price to the right buyer/buyers please do not get in contact if the prices seems unreasonable as we are experienced breeders and sellers and have sold on PP before and know what we are looking for.

For new buyers/Breeders we are happy to share as much information and help if you require it, for now to filter you are more than happy to send us a DM or even reply to this post of course we want to get the best outcome for everyone so highest bidder and someone who wants the lot will take priority thank you and looking forward to speaking with some of you :)

PS I do work shift work so please bare with me if I don't reply ASAP, will try to update th post with anything I have missed also.
[/QU
Send me more info please on have many age sex and have they breed cheers