is this forum dieing out as it dosnt apeer to be active

johnbetta397

Feb 26, 2023
is this forum dying out as it no longer seems to be thriving or active it seems slow and quiet like a chost town on here

L-ko

Global Moderators
Staff member
Oct 15, 2010
Weimar, Germany
www.welsfans.de
Hi,

No one from the actual team has been there for a long time.
But a few interested people are at least interested in keeping it alive as long as possible so that they and others can still look it up.
Since I happen to have a little more rights due to an old agreement, I at least support that. I can't do much more. (I already have enough to do with my own German-speaking forum: americanfish.de )
Well, occasionally there are questions. Then I'll be happy to answer.
Pushing old threads doesn't help. If serious new topics had to be started.

Greetings
Elko

johnbetta397

Feb 26, 2023
Hi,

No one from the actual team has been there for a long time.
But a few interested people are at least interested in keeping it alive as long as possible so that they and others can still look it up.
Since I happen to have a little more rights due to an old agreement, I at least support that. I can't do much more. (I already have enough to do with my own German-speaking forum: americanfish.de )
Well, occasionally there are questions. Then I'll be happy to answer.
Pushing old threads doesn't help. If serious new topics had to be started.

Greetings
Elko
i agree and respect that its just when i joined this forum it was pumping and really good there arent alot of new topics on here as yet i think members are leaving this forum for a difrent one and that is sad people dont seem to want to reply to pms or topics but i get it the forum is just slowing down its easy to see why some forums last for years and others dont new members are turning there backs on this forum as are older members keeping this forum alive and acctive is a must its a great forum alot of pleco info i love that but all so alot of back stapping to on here hate seems to thrive on this forum and one other forum