Hi from Holland

Jacqueline

Jan 19, 2011
Holland
Hi all,

I've just signed in :)
I hope to find information I can use and maybe even give you some tips on breeding our fantastic fish.
I started some years ago with corydoras species but soon fell in love with Hypancistrus species.

I have got my fair share of experience so far but never stop learning more :D

I currently have spawning:
L46, L66, L199, L201, L260, L270 and L400. I also have L174 and L262 wich are starting to show interest in spawning. Then there is a juvenile group of L316 just over a year old now.
I have some non Hypancistrus species, that would be a breeding group of L134 and a pair of L204 (starting to show signs of spawning activity) and just bought 4 sub adult Ancistrus L183.

As my interest mostly lies with Lnumbers now I've sold a lot of my breeding groups of corydoras. I've bred C. panda, C. Napoensis, C. Schultzei, C. Sterbai, C. Adolfoi and C. Peru Green Stripes. Now I only have some C. Sterbai, C. Adolfoi, C121 and still have my complete breeding group of C. Peru Green Stripes.
The cory's are mostly kept for their excellent cleaning ability now.

I will have forgotten a lot to tell you but this will be anough to take in for now :p

Hope to read lots of good stuff, Bye :hi:

Mooo

Aug 11, 2010
Jervis Bay, NSW, Au
Hi & Welcome
What a marvelous list of L's you have there, I am quite envious...
One thing we will need you to include in our gallery, are loads & loads of photos..:eek:) Cos we just love photos lol