Happy Birthday Plecoplanet

Doodles

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
This week it is Plecoplanet's 2nd Birthday:clap::clap:

Way back on the 8th April 2009, Brian and I joined as Admin. After a couple of weeks of 'faffing around' and getting things added and tweaked plus getting nagged by Bre to open:D, we finally opened Plecoplanet to the public on the 21st April. We had a few new members that day which included Bre, Bombhead666, Big-B, Lornek8, Scrapman53, Stan and smithrc:clap::clap:

Since we opened the forum has grown considerably, We now have over 2000 members from around the world. The information that has been added by staff and members is phenomenal and includes articles, breeding logs, profiles, photos for the profiles which have been provided by many members of PP, and many informative threads and posts.

All in all, its been a great 2 years and We are very proud of Plecoplanet, the members and what is has achieved. It has been an enjoyable admin experience for me and I hope we have many years to come:D:D

Anyway enough rambling lol

Happy Birthday Plecoplanet:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

bigbird

Pleco Profiles Moderator - RIP FRIEND
Sep 9, 2010
Sydney, AUSTRALIA
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: Happy Birthday and well done to all.......:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:.......cheers jk :thumbup:

Jimmy

Mar 21, 2011
UK
Congratulations for such a great site and to all the team that helps run it :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Pirarucu

Jan 6, 2010
Gold Coast (Queensland)
Happy Birthday PlecoPlanet, thanks for the great forum...pleco information and great people. :clap::clap::clap: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :thumbup:

Last edited:

ccole

Jan 15, 2011
norfolk
:woohoo::clap::nw:Absoluting Amazing Guys...this is the best addiction <3i have had in years! total respect for all your time, imagination and effort.:nw: A fantastic collection of information and social networking.:woohoo::clap:

mikebren12

Nov 25, 2010
Wynyard Co Durham
may I just add, Ive only been a member for a short while but I <3 this place and can't seem to keep away:lol:

Happy B'day Plecoplanet and all who sail in her or whatever!!!!!!!!!!

simonas

Jan 18, 2011
Wirral
happy birthday Pleco planet love the forum and am delighted there is another as I missed it when the last one folded:clap:

MrPlatypus

Oct 3, 2009
Kennewick, WA.
Happy belated birthday! For what time I've spent here, this place is awesome, and though I don't know what transmission media we'll be using then, but hopefully we'll be able to visit Pleco Planet in 20 years.
Who has the cake? :)