For Sale Genuine L183 white seam / starlight bristlenose

L777

For sale/wtb? juvenile L183

Type of fish/goods:- fish

Size:- aprox 1.5"

Sex(if known):- to small to sex

Qty available:- 10+

Price:- £12 each or 6 for £50

Postage/shipping available?:- yes £15 weekdays or £20 sat.

Location(if pick up only)?:-Dunstable

Photos:-
(Optional)

matty1385

Apr 8, 2013
london
blue phantom

Hi there mate I'm just wondering when you would have any blue phantoms ready and at what price. Im in enfield north london. Cheers matt

L777

Hi,

No, but I do have some more which should be ready towards the end of May/early June all being well, they are currently about 1" long and feeding well. If you want some of those PM me and I'll make contact when they are ready.

Regards, Chris.

L777

Hi,

No but I can post if your serious. Sold loads through this site without any issues and posting is nothing to be afraid of as long as your there to accept delivery on the day. Obviously if buying only 1 or 2 posting becomes a bit cost prohibitive but please feel free to PM me if you do want some.

As an aside I think Kesgrave tropicals are in your area and have a shop in Ipswitch. They did have some in stock a while back but wanted £17.50 each for fish of the same size I'm selling. Don't know if they have any left maybe worth trying for you though.

Regards, Chris.

IvanLeggett

May 17, 2013
Great yarmouth
Hey

Hey mate very intrested but can you keep 3 till I next go to sandy in beds family there. Can u contact me so we can arrange something thanks Ivan 07787421670

L777

Hi,

All of the babies from this listing are long gone but I do have some more fry coming on but they won't be ready for another month or two. Most of these are already spoken for pending payments when the fish are finally ready. There may be a few left depending how the fry get on, PM me and we can discuss it further.

Regards, Chris.