Fry Savers

cugerg

Aug 31, 2010
Australia
Just wondering what kind of fry savers everyone uses whether its a brought one or a home made one. Ive got one from the fish cave but its not suitable for the tank i want to use it on. Is there anyone else that makes and sells fry savers? Even if people put up photos of their fry saver so i can see what everyone is using.

Cheers Greg

cugerg

Aug 31, 2010
Australia
Thanks for the link. But cause this sits on the outside of the tank its also not suitable for my tank. My tank has a hood.

ccole

Jan 15, 2011
norfolk
mine has a hood to- thats why i put the towl on the tank , lol not sexy but stops the condensation .... but also i dont keep the fry in there long, and not all my spawns go in there.I use it to get them to the feeding stage and then put them into a rearing tank. I like to keep them together until that point to make sure they all get plenty of oxygen/ replicates how they would be brought up by the bn.

have you typed 'fry saver' into the search box on the right hand corner at the top of the site? I know for sure people have come up with some good home made designs..
hope that helps.
cc

cugerg

Aug 31, 2010
Australia
Thanks ccole

I played around over the weekend and i made one its not the best looking saver but hopefully it does the job.