confirmation of ID pretty please

I

intrepidmax

L174 gee.

Im surprised I didnt see this earlier......(wipes the drool from his keyboard) when ya gonna breed these bad boys mate.....give me first shout on some young please.....please. (now has his own swimming pool of dribble) I cant stop rubbing my eyes and looking at the pics lol. Might have one for my screensaver lol.

thanks for sharing them with us gee....some fantastic pics.

I

intrepidmax

Back again.....defo L174 Im certain of it. (wipes the slobber from his chin again)

yeps give me a shout when you get these bred. Thanks...

I

intrepidmax

cant help it. I see a nice hypan and my jaw becomes loose and talk like ....blah plec blahhhhh yus how mucha blah. I will take em all fansk. blah.

I

intrepidmax

I really like my new desktop background :p

Might have to get myself some...bet they are expensive though.....I reckon £174 for a L174 lol :p

I

intrepidmax

yes I need some of these. anyone know where I can get some from. these can go on my next few fish quotas. I have £500 for my fish house/houses for when I move. and looking at 18x 3fts in the first house to im thinking I could maybe spare 2x 3fts for adults and 1x 3ft for on-growing.....I think that would make a good start. I still need to get some new faces for my L199 tank as these L199 are all leather loving whip cracking homo's and drink in the blue oyster bar. I have no choice but to set them up with wimin....Im like cilla black.

Doodles

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
You can just edit your first post and add extra comments ya know, rather than loads of separate posts;)