!!!!Caption Of The Month!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bre

Apr 21, 2009
Newcastle, Australia
Come one, come all and post your caption for our very first Caption of the Month Contest.

Entries will be taken until the 14th of July.
A poll will then run for a week to decide the winning caption.

Have some good fun with this one guys and gals, just remember to keep it clean.
Thanks to Scatz and bombhead666 for allowing us to use this photo.

st24rsap

Apr 21, 2009
UK
"Hi..... id like to make an appointment with the shrink please, i think i have a few issues!!!"

thegeeman

Apr 21, 2009
In the house of gee
Brians first day in his new job

"Hello Samaritans, Brian speaking........go ahead caller. yeah......yeah.....oh.......thats bad.....yeah.....terrible......thats unlucky mate........well I would feel like throwing myself off a bridge aswell mate to be honest.................Hello..........Hello...............................Hello"

thegeeman

Doodles

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Brian heard that mobile phones cooked your brain, but he still preferred the conventional way to cook

jerry58

May 7, 2009
Uk
Ok Dorothy will pick up scarecrow and cowardly lion on the way,so how do you get to the Emerald City is along The Yellow Brick Road ???

Jerry :lol:

Breamlegend

Apr 22, 2009
Central Coast NSW Australia
Brians first day in his new job

"Hello Samaritans, Brian speaking........go ahead caller. yeah......yeah.....oh.......thats bad.....yeah.....terrible......thats unlucky mate........well I would feel like throwing myself off a bridge aswell mate to be honest.................Hello..........Hello...............................Hello"

thegeeman
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.