Big araguaia top view pics

Jackson

Jan 14, 2011
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I've been moving things around and just dropping in chunks of wood randomly. I caught this guy just hanging out on a chunk that up in front and managed to take a few of it's head. I love the pattern this guy has all the way down to his tail.

Last edited:

scatz

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Devon, UK
superb! looks like he has some mashed up tribal tattoo, and just look at the chew chew on the guy!! awesome

SilverDub

Apr 27, 2009
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

I bet your tank sounds like a bowling alley when he/she goes on the rampage?

Wait until Matt see's that....

Jackson

Jan 14, 2011
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

I bet your tank sounds like a bowling alley when he/she goes on the rampage?
It was at one point. I had to remove a lot of wood that was too small already. These guys rip through wood when there's a few bigger guys together. Now I'm slowly working on making the tank look half decent but it's hard when the fish can toss most things you put in around.

foti

Apr 20, 2010
Sydney AUS 2206
He is looking good! healthy, good job
1 thing I can't work out is are those really his eyes? It's kinda making me think that my eyes are playing tricks on me lol!

How about a quick side shot with something as comparison to it's massive size!
Once you get decore right :)
Thanks stunning!

matubula

Retired Staff
May 7, 2009
Chester, UK
His pattern is crazy mad, reminds me of oil on the surface of water. Have the lines always been jumbled up or were they straight?

Jackson

Jan 14, 2011
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
His pattern is crazy mad, reminds me of oil on the surface of water. Have the lines always been jumbled up or were they straight?
I've only had him for just over a year. His colour and pattern are coming out a lot more. I remember years ago when he first came in it was an ugly dull colored fish looked like a 191 with more broken lines. It came in around 6"tl.

Jackson

Jan 14, 2011
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
He is looking good! healthy, good job
1 thing I can't work out is are those really his eyes? It's kinda making me think that my eyes are playing tricks on me lol!

How about a quick side shot with something as comparison to it's massive size!
Once you get decore right :)
Thanks stunning!
LoL

I know to me it's like looking at a cicada bug from the top lol

xingu

Apr 26, 2009
DXB
This is awesome!

How big it in now, looks significantly bigger than 6 inch which would mean good growth in the time you have had him.