250 ltr Rio Xingu

Vaney

Apr 3, 2011
Holland
My new tank
When i moved my zebra's to there new tank i found 9 baby's and 12 eggs in the cave..

Side view

The fish

scatz

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Devon, UK
I absolutely love that tank, always been a fan of minimalist tanks, just fantastic.
oh and congrats on the black and white things too

Catfishrok

Jan 11, 2010
newcastle nsw
Love the pics. I could look at them for hours. They are awesome fish.
Love the tank setup although it is nothing like what i would have expected. No wood that i can see, doesn't look like a traditional plec tank to me. Do Zebs not eat wood? I don't know if it is yr water or the lighting but yr water looks yellow/tannined if that is even a word how have you achieved this without wood are you using peat?
Great post Cheers Aaron

Vaney

Apr 3, 2011
Holland
Love the pics. I could look at them for hours. They are awesome fish.
Love the tank setup although it is nothing like what i would have expected. No wood that i can see, doesn't look like a traditional plec tank to me. Do Zebs not eat wood? I don't know if it is yr water or the lighting but yr water looks yellow/tannined if that is even a word how have you achieved this without wood are you using peat?
Great post Cheers Aaron
Yes i am using black peat..

ccole

Jan 15, 2011
norfolk
they are so beautiful and so is your tank. You must be so pleaseeeeeeeeeesed! I love the caves that look like they are inside the rocks>? who did you achieve this? well done on both aspects.

cc