Size:- 100L/200L

Sex(if known):- N/A

Qty available:- one or two

Price:- Cheap as chips please

Postage/shipping available?:- N/A

Location(if pick up only)?:- Runcorn

Photos:-
(Optional)

Is there anyone close to Runcorn, WA7 that has a barrel to sell? I am after a 100L to 200L barrel for doing water changes, doesn't need to have a tap on as I will be using a pump, I am getting too old to be jugging water in to 12 tanks, especially half way up a ladder doing the top ones.

billyjimbo

Sep 16, 2009
Cheshire
Water barrel

Have you checked dobbies or eBay?
Hi, most of the ones on Ebay are too far away plus you cant be sure what they have been used for whereas the folk on here know how important a clean one is so wont sell a bad one, whats dobbies? Regards, Bill

Psycho

May 20, 2012
Brisbane
I'm after one as well Bill. There is a few 60 litre ones on QLDF at the moment. But I'm thinking EBay is the best bet for a bigger one. Particularly when it comes to cost.

Regards,

Shane

Jako

May 29, 2010
Luton
Bill, I could probably get one from work for you and citylink it too you,
but im unsure of what chemicals if any have been in it,
i will have a check today and let you know whats been in it and how much it would be to send

I have found one and it appears to be empty and unused maybe sent as a sample, i have to track down the person who ordered it and find out if i can have it.

Last edited:

matubula

Retired Staff
May 7, 2009
Chester, UK
I got mine, a 220L barrel, from a seller on ebay. Apparently was used to transport olives, so was a little oily but never seemed to have caused a problem.