002 new batch

berwickdave

Jan 14, 2011
berwick melbourne
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:my 002 not ony layed again but have hatched :clap::clap::clap: found couple small 1s id say day or 2 old wil try and get pics just what i needed right now:woohoo::woohoo::thumbup::thumbup::clap::clap:

berwickdave

Jan 14, 2011
berwick melbourne
mmmm i am bit confused at moment had to go fishroom last nite and put light on 3/002 about 2cm were on glass now they would have to be what 6 weeks old ? i now of 1 that i had from last batch mmmm maybe the little tail yesteday is not not a now batch arr gunna go hunting today try and take out fry that means taking out wood caves will that kill of breeding for a couple months or if i put eveything back as it was wil they go back to breeding after a couple days

Brengun

Global Moderators
Staff member
Apr 22, 2009
Burrum Heads, Queensland, Australia
If I have missed a couple I generally keep a close eye on the vege station at the front of the tank, net at the ready. Can usually catch the odd one pretty easy while they are busy on the vegies.

berwickdave

Jan 14, 2011
berwick melbourne
trying that now buggers now what i am up to so hav'it seen them thats the thing for there size i thought i would have seen them but last nite frist time i have seen them i check tanks eveyday thought male mit have eggs in cave as he was fanning but he never stops even when no eggs ever since the first lot 6 months ago lo lol

berwickdave

Jan 14, 2011
berwick melbourne
GOOD NEWS HUST CHECK CAVE TOOK OUT 18 /2CM 002 YE BLOODY YA LOL

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Last edited: