pseuda i.d?

scatz

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Devon, UK
put this one up for i.d before, and at the time, he was showing no pattern at all, now though there are clearly white spots showing through on him, so is he L063 or actually L065?:dk:
or something else????
thanks

Doodles

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Looks alot like the L065(adult) photo in back to nature book:dk:

Did you have him when baby?

scatz

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Devon, UK
boring???? how very dare you! lol

just dug out the back to nature book, you're right, it does look the same

Unungy

May 29, 2009
ca
www.unungy.com
65 for me......

L65's and L186's are very easily to confused.
I think L186 are more brownish then L65. Both fish are definitely a beauty to keep.

Is there any other reason why you don't think its a L186? apart from the fact that you think its a L65?

Saul

Last edited:

scatz

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Devon, UK
well side by side, its def different to the L65 in the same tank, so i am leaning towards your suggeston saul

Unungy

May 29, 2009
ca
www.unungy.com
I hope you can breed them they look great. These are nice fish and somewhat hard to come by due to the poor interest of importers - exporters. I love to get some of those for my collection.

Has your pair show any interest in breeding?

Saul

scatz

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Devon, UK
i only have one like this, but have a pair of ones that i know are L65, they have been showing an interest in each other but the end result was just a couple of bruises on them both lol, i think pseuda's like it rough

Unungy

May 29, 2009
ca
www.unungy.com
LOL Brian.

They probably like it rough but it is not the first time I heard about this.
My beautiful L97 Female was killed by the male. She was bitten up so badly that I could not save her.
She will not eat and it was hard to treat her. I think my cave was too narrow for them both. I should have provided a bigger one for them to be comfortable there.
I then looked for a replacement for her all over the world and nothing. It amazing how attach you can get to these guys.

Last edited: