Plecs, Tanks and Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 27, 2009
Middle Earth
:hi:
Hey everybody, decided i need to cut back on a tank or two and change my stock considerably. So i will have the following for collection only from the Oxford area (can deliver fish small distances)
Fish first as i need to move all these before i can move the tanks.
Plecs:
1 x L021 Pardalis approx 10-11" Old Image
1 x L021 Pardalis approx 7-8" Old Image
1 x L001 Joselimaianus approx 7-8" no image available
open to offers on all of the above would be nice if the Pardalis went together (though they are in seperate tanks) and i would be wary of the L001 going with either as he did used to bully the bigger Pardalis until i moved them out.
Non Plecs:
1 x Jack Dempsey approx 8-9" Old Image
1 x Jaguar Cichlid approx 7-8" Old Image
both great Cichlids live happily together, may even keep the Jack
Once i've moved all these big fish i'll be able to replan my tank stock and will have the following tanks available.
1 Juwel 96 with upgraded powerhead (600lph) Pic in Desk
Possibly 1 Fluval 1000 (3ft) with fluval 404 external filter
I have various bits of rock/stone that can go with the tanks and a few smaller fish, 3 x Common Bristlenose, 3 x Zebra Danios, 3 x Leopard Danios (though one may be a pearl) 1 x Flying Fox, 1 x YoYo loach and maybe even some young Rainbow Cichlids if interested.
Looking to cut back to 2 tanks and concentrate more on Plecs, Cats and oddballs so if anything above is of interest to you please PM for more details.
Cheers Rob

Apr 27, 2009
Middle Earth
No Interest?
really don't want to take these Plecs to a shop but i'm very wary of Posting them, surely somebody out there has space for them? even just one will help, if you can collect their free.
After some research i'm starting to think the 'epalzeorynchos' "flying fox" is more likely a 'Garr cambodgiensis'
Considering keeping the Female Jaguar but everythng else really must go
the Danios may be gone by the weekend but i still have 3 male BNs and a YoYo loach to move, again if you can collect their all FTGH
Maidenhead Aquatics are gonna have a real treat if nobody wants these :(

Apr 27, 2009
Middle Earth
collection is just off junction 9 M40 but its too late for the Big Plecs :(
picking up the scent of wet carpet last night i investigated to find the Eheim on the 6ft had chucked about 20ltr so i've had to dismantle the 3ft this morning to use the 404 off it, which meant the 3 Plecs went to MA :(
As usual they had an excellent array of Plecs in and some great oddballs, glad i didn't have my wallet with me :yes:

Everything else is still up for grabs, JD, YoYo, BNs, Jag, false asian algae eater PM for more details

Status
Not open for further replies.