My newest editions. Panaque's

GEV83

Oct 2, 2010
LA, County
So I just recently acquired 2 new Panaque's. P. titan and P. bathyphilus. Check em out.

Panaque bathyphilus

Panaque titan

bigbird

Pleco Profiles Moderator - RIP FRIEND
Sep 9, 2010
Sydney, AUSTRALIA
very nice indeed. I think they need a good feed to pop out their bellies more,but stunners wow. good luck and enjoy them. cheers jk :thumbup:

GEV83

Oct 2, 2010
LA, County
Very nice! Great photos too
Thanks. The P. bathyphilus refused to come out of hiding but now is more willing to be in the open. Titan on the other hand was being more social and allowing pictures to be taken.

very nice indeed. I think they need a good feed to pop out their bellies more,but stunners wow. good luck and enjoy them. cheers jk :thumbup:
Right now I got a bit of squash in there with them to munch on. Not sure what the vendor was feeding them though. What would be good for fattening them up?

nice, love the tail on the last pic ! beautiful :yes:
I also like how it's tail looks. Here is a close up of the tail that I had took while it hung there in that pose.

GEV83

Oct 2, 2010
LA, County
I found some old pictures taken last year of my other Panaque. Bought this from a reputable vendor and a L27 Tocantins I honestly can't tell them apart from Xingu's don't even know what to look for really.

Excuse the poop on the last photo it was in some need of a water change when I took that picture.