Price:-

Postage/shipping available?:-

Location(if pick up only)?:-

Photos:-
(Optional)

hinchles

Feb 13, 2012
UK
If you don't mind travelling a little there's was one left in a shop local to me (bawtry near doncaster) or Ferrybridge Aquatics which is close to you usually have them in or can order them for you.

Mark421

Aug 19, 2012
York
Ok thanks for that. They have a good sizes in the shop in Doncaster? My friend bought a diseased fish from ferry bridge once puts me off!

hinchles

Feb 13, 2012
UK
The ones in the Bawtry shop are only babies about 2-3 inch. I grabbed one of them the other week he's tiny compared to my l190 bought 6 months earlier :)

hinchles

Feb 13, 2012
UK
its not bad your fairly typical bulk sale to clueless idiot public shop. ignore any "advice" they attempt to give you and buy the stock :) they have massive amounts of tanks & stock and get quite alot of general trops/plecs in that you just don't see that often. Price wise they're pretty much the same as everywhere else in the area. its an old converted garden centre so its pretty huge. http://goo.gl/maps/c88Ze

They've got a lovely 8" magnum in I keep looking at and considering :)

Mark421

Aug 19, 2012
York
I will have a drive down there at some point. How much is there 8" l47? (I won't buy it just for comparison)

Cherrs

Mark421

Aug 19, 2012
York
Hes nice got some good colours. That's really cheap at that size! I'd get it snapped up before someone else does.

hinchles

Feb 13, 2012
UK
he's a little large for most peoples tanks and he must have been there 3 months to my knowledge problem is I don't have the space for something that size until after i've finished decorating and can setup the big display again :( ofc then at that size he'd be lost in it but thats fine room to grow :)

the l191 has lovely colours as has the 190 that came from the same place both really good examples. tbh the staff in the shop are pretty useless (aren't most lfs's when it comes to speciality fish not your common churners?) but they get some good stock the thing I've noticed most though is they don't know what they've got half the time the supplier sends through "100 plecs" could be of any type and gives them a list saying what they are which is usually wrong :) regular browsing often turns up bargins. got an l264 for £20 the other month too :)

hinchles

Feb 13, 2012
UK
I haven't managed to get one of him in the pas 8 months of having him! as soon as you go near the tank he vanishes. move away and he comes out I think he's taunting me :(

I'll be cleaning his tank out later so i'll try to turn him out of his hidey hole to get a picture of him for you.