MAY General Picture of the month

xingu

Apr 26, 2009
DXB
:welcome: Roll up, Roll up!

Submit your entries for May's General (non fishy) Photo of the month contest.

Will run the poll for about the last week of May, entries accepted until then.

The winner will then choose the theme for the coming month.

This months theme is ''Sky''

Brengun

Global Moderators
Staff member
Apr 22, 2009
Burrum Heads, Queensland, Australia
Doh, xingu's won't download for me an I been waiting 5mins. The puter is gonna get dropkicked in a minute. :(
Think it must have been my server on a "go slow" as its downloading fine now. :)

Last edited:
I

intrepidmax

Ok lol pic of the sky. I dont have many pics so this will have to do.

scatz

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Devon, UK
There are some nice landscape and scenery pics here, but i'm not sure that they qualify for for a "sky" themed competition, as it was Xingu that selected the theme and organised the comp., he will be able to use his descretion as to which pics do qualify for the poll.

some cracking sky pics already in though guys, well done

milnerhome

May 4, 2009
There are some nice landscape and scenery pics here, but i'm not sure that they qualify for for a "sky" themed competition, as it was Xingu that selected the theme and organised the comp., he will be able to use his descretion as to which pics do qualify for the poll.

some cracking sky pics already in though guys, well done
Oops:(

scatz

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Devon, UK
Ooops, sorry
I would think yours would qualify,. its the sky that makes the picture there, i merely meant that there are a few pics that may not qualify as they are nice pics in their own rights, but not actually photographed for the sky

FF MkII

Retired Staff
Apr 28, 2009
North Yorks
I would think yours would qualify,. its the sky that makes the picture there, i merely meant that there are a few pics that may not qualify as they are nice pics in their own rights, but not actually photographed for the sky
It was indeed the sky that made me take the pic :yes: