April POTM submissions

Doodles

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
The theme for this month is ' Tank Shots'

Post your pics here, Only one entry per person please, and they must be your own photo's.
Entries will be taken until the 22nd April, followed by a poll to decide the winner. The winner will be announced at the end of the month, and will receive a twin pack of screwcumbers kindly donated by opti-fish.
So please support the POTM and get your entries in, you have nothing to lose by entering.
By entering your photo, you automatically give your permission for us to post your Pic in the POTM winners thread and on the Facebook page if you are lucky enough to win.

PLEASE HOST YOUR PHOTOS AT PLECOPLANET, YOU CAN USE THE PHOTO COMP ENTRY CAT IN THE GALLERY OR UPLOAD AS ATTACHMENT WHICH TAKES SECONDS..

bre

Apr 21, 2009
Newcastle, Australia
C'mon peeps....we all have tanks, surely some of us can take pics of our tanks instead of our plecs !

I will get my camera out and take one of mine

mgr7686

Apr 6, 2012
Brisbane

Here is my entry. Please remember i am a beginner to this so my tank is not the biggest. Hope you like it as much as i do :)

Last edited:

jessonthenet

Oct 16, 2010
Newcastle upon Tyne

can have the overgrown pic, barely see the decor in this one.

I uploaded the pic to gallery but doesn't show up properly on this thread so not sure if worked properly uploading to gallery first or not. I will leave it at that.

Last edited: