looking for a suitable pleco

May 1, 2011
Tennessee
I have one clown pleco and two otocinclus. I think the clown is beautiful and while browsing through the "L" list i've noticed that the panaque's are all very pretty but i would prefer one the eats mostly algae instead of my driftwood.
i prefer anything under 6 inches as i have a 30 gallon tan. its loaded with plants and around a 6.8 ph 79 temp.
can anyone help me find a suitable pleco.
on a side note the L-066 is beautiful

May 1, 2011
Tennessee
Well i have one that cleans my log, the clown, and id like one to clean the substrate and or glass.. the 2 otocinclus clean my plants just fine. so i was hoping to find another little guy.. if its not possible then thats fine. ill probably get 2 more otos since they are happier in groups. I was just hoping to add another pleco. Here recently ive discovered how pretty they can be!

bigbird

Pleco Profiles Moderator - RIP FRIEND
Sep 9, 2010
Sydney, AUSTRALIA
yup agree with all, also to any new addition that you might consider, be cautious of the feeding requirements for all in your tank. cheers jk :thumbup:

May 1, 2011
Tennessee
yeah they arent too shabby. thanks for all the help. I believe i have decided to just go with more otocinclus and eventually make a me a 120 gallon suitable for some big beautiful plecos

May 1, 2011
Tennessee
Another note, the lfs actually had a beautiful brushy nose specimen that they couldnt get rid of. it has been 4 inches for 2 years now. also a female with very small bristles. Perfect addition to my tank.. once again thanks for helping me out