For Sale Slate Breeding Caves for Plecs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breamlegend

Apr 22, 2009
Central Coast NSW Australia
For sale

Type of fish/goods:- :Slate Breeding Caves:

Size:- Various. I'm still making slate breeding caves. I have sold around 1000 previously on PF. I had over 100 positive itrader points before the site went down. Fixed lid and removable lid available. Double/ triple caves. The longest cave I made was 2 foot with 12 caves in a row.:clap:
I can make just about anything. All caves made with Brazilian slate (low porosity) and wont split like cheaper slate. All made with aquarium safe silastic.

I can/ have made small caves for smaller L's. Like L046, 104's etc. When ordering caves make sure they are tight fitting.

The most common size is 2.6h x 3.6w x 15 long or 3h x 4w x 15 long for larger fish.

Sex(if known):- NA

Qty available:- Unlimited

Price:- $ from $10

Buy 9 get one free.

Postage/shipping available?:- YES . I can post up to 20kg to sydney for $7.50. Most single caves weigh around 750 gm. I can post three anywhere in Australia express post for $11.30 (3kg satchel).

Nb: I have sent over 100 boxes by Aus Post and only one ever went missing due to the buyer giving me the wrong address.:wb: I located the box and he got his caves.:clap: But if you are concerned I can send registered post for an additional $2.80.

Location(if pick up only)?:- Central Coast

Photos:-
(Optional)

Last edited:

Breamlegend

Apr 22, 2009
Central Coast NSW Australia
thanks for the positive comments.
I've made a few of the following caves so I thought I'd post a pic. Ideal for smaller tanks where you have more than one male. Its funny to watch one male in each side- fanny away.

Soon to belong to one lucky PP member

bre

Apr 21, 2009
Newcastle, Australia
I would just like to remind everyone that all feedback is to be left using the itrader system, if you have any problems with using the itrader do not hesitate to contact myself or another member of staff.

Any feedback left in a thread will be deleted as per the rules of the classifieds section.

Thanks

Last edited:

ccole

Jan 15, 2011
norfolk
i wish you was in the uk, i'd snap a huge one up!! Do you think id be dreaming to think it woudnt cost the earth to send it to the uk?

Status
Not open for further replies.