Wow, talk about bad form!

MrPlatypus

Oct 3, 2009
Kennewick, WA.
I say bad form because I joined this site awhile ago, got distracted, and now remembered that I have an account here!

First and foremost, my name is Christopher. I've been playing with aquariums as a hobby for about 3-4 years now, and I consider them my stress releasers, because I stare at them at night so I can go to sleep. Well, some of the time. :D

Lately, I've been bitten by the pleco bug. I went from one, a "bulldog" pleco named Fido, to having purchased another that I call Snout, simply due to the fact that he's an albino bristlenose pleco, and I have no idea of his sex. But I'm actually debating adding another 1-2 plecos to my tank. I'm already planning another two tanks, and one of them I want to be pleco only!

Anyway, it's very nice to meet all of you, and hopefully I'll see some of you either here, or on Facebook (I created a pleco group on there, and I'm going to go post a link to here on there in a second.)

Best,
__Christopher__

MrPlatypus

Oct 3, 2009
Kennewick, WA.
:welcome: abd great to see that you have been plecoed and have the bug..cheers jk :thumbup:
I think I have acquired MTS (Multiple Tank Syndrome), but plecos being the main one as of now, but also a serious fan of tetras.
But the bug has definitely bitten bad. I've been keeping my eyes peeled for a 30+ gallon tank with all the fixings just so I can have BIGGER plecos!

Thanks for all the welcomes. Hopefully see you somewhere out here in the digital wild.

Best,
__Christopher__

MrPlatypus

Oct 3, 2009
Kennewick, WA.
Thank you all for the greetings. I've been looking at some of the photos of the albino bristlenoses, and I can't wait for mine to get bigger so I can see why they call them bristlenoses with my own eyes! :)