were to get good stock

mike48

Apr 6, 2010
plymouth england
hi from plymouth devon. looks like you have a very good site here.and could be very helpful to me in the future .i have been keeping and breeding various
types of fish over a number of years.and i am just in the process of reopening my fish house.i would like to try my hand at l number plecs.
could anybody recomend a good supplier.keep up the good work mike:clap::clap:

Doodles

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
hey mike, welcome to plecoplanet. Theres plenty of quality breeders on here, i would put up a wtb in the classifieds.

scatz

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Devon, UK
Hi Mike:hi:
you have to try tri-mar at some point, they are only in camborne so shouldn't be too much of a trek, but as doodles said, there are some good breeders up around Bristol way

mike48

Apr 6, 2010
plymouth england
Hi Mike:hi:
you have to try tri-mar at some point, they are only in camborne so shouldn't be too much of a trek, but as doodles said, there are some good breeders up around Bristol way
hi scatz did go down to montys @ trimar over the easter good shop with plenty of good fish.

scatz

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Devon, UK
haven't made the run down there for several years to be honest, i should pay them another visit soonish i guess

macvsog23

Pleco Profiles Team - RIP FRIEND
May 1, 2009
Bristol
Hi Welcome to the top Pleco site

If you fancy a trip to South Bristol both myself and Mr G have many young Hypans for sale.

Just PM me for details

mike48

Apr 6, 2010
plymouth england
Hi Welcome to the top Pleco site

If you fancy a trip to South Bristol both myself and Mr G have many young Hypans for sale.

Just PM me for details
hello and welcome.
how big is the fish house - is it all set up?
fish house is 12 x 8 but it as been shut down for a long time it was built on the end of a 30ft garage so i could move the false wall and make it 30ft x 12ft if i had the money and could win the lottery to pay for the electric bill cheers mike