Am setting up a new 4ft tank

bigbird

Pleco Profiles Moderator - RIP FRIEND
Sep 9, 2010
Sydney, AUSTRALIA
Hi All,

I am like a kid in the candy store :woohoo: . I am building a nice 4ft tank at mums place, with hood and cabinet in white and I love it. I have got 2 Eheim 2217 cannisters <3, which I have unpacked and filled up with Eheim mech etc. I have unpacked the 2 Jaeger <3 Eheim thermometers and set at 28C, I have cleaned the gravel, I have set up the <3 Eheim Airpump with one nice largish airstone, now the funny thing is all I am missing is the tank lol. That should be ready within the week and delivered. So I am set to go. Anyway will keep you up to date and maybe you need facebook for the photos etc. Just cant wait. It will house 2 x L135 and 6 x small silver sharks and various tetra dither fish and royal whip female and 3 L134 which I bred, but these will be added only after 7days. wow am excited , just cant wait. wow lights are also unpacked and set, so let the tank arrive yipie. cheers jk :thumbup:
ps any other suggestions from you ? let me know

Last edited:

bigbird

Sep 9, 2010
Sydney, AUSTRALIA
ok but be wary of your plecs and their dietry requirements, as you have wood eaters among them cheers jk :thumbup:

bigbird

Sep 9, 2010
Sydney, AUSTRALIA
sounds great and good luck. I have my L135 at 13cm a pair and that is all except the royal whips and tetras runny nose etc as dithers in this new tank. It should arrive wed 8oct yipie cheers jk :thumbup: