Forum costs

bre

Apr 21, 2009
Newcastle, Australia
Hi all,

I just want to let you all know that we at PP are looking at ways of covering the forum running costs.

Most members are will not pay for a premium membership due to the way that facebook operates and all the pages opening up on that.

Forums are slowly disappearing as facebook groups become more popular.

We would like to see this forum survive. The amount of information on here and the world wide members who offer their free time and advice to help out when people are in need. Unlike the forums, you can't just scroll down the page until you find the section that best suits your needs. And realistically most of the facebook groups are only concerned with sales.

So please put your thinking caps on and lets keep this forum going. At the moment admin and staff are paying the running costs. The money received from the premium memberships has run out so we need to be more creative with ways of raising funds.

You can donate!
You can buy a premium membership!

We are thinking of items for sale but would like to know what interests are out there.

Any suggestions or any questions then please please reply to this post so that we can all work together to keep this site going.

Thanks
Bre.

zeebo

Jun 11, 2010
ct ,usa
hi, are there any other ways to pay membership aside from pp ? Can I use a debit card ? I am in the US. Thanks, Georgie