My 6000 thread

bigbird

Pleco Profiles Moderator - RIP FRIEND
Sep 9, 2010
Sydney, AUSTRALIA
Hello All,

Well for my 6000 thread I wanted to write some thing special. I love my 7 tanks and my Ls and they give me tons of joy. I love this community and all what you contribute to it and also that there are people like me out there. It is a great hobby and a wonderfull relaxing thing to do. The kids love it more and more and I just love seeing the progress of my Ls and the evolution of birth to death of these stunning Ls.
So enjoy your day and hobby. cheers to you all regards jk :thumbup:

Nat's Fish

Nov 14, 2011
Thanks Jk. It's great to have people like you around to share your experience and in such a friendly way :)

zeebo

Jun 11, 2010
ct ,usa
:clap: yes, inspiring, especially for those of us who don't always have it easy going ! Congrats :thumbup:

billyjimbo

Sep 16, 2009
Cheshire
I have been in the hobby off and on since the early 70's and have kept and bred all kinds of fish but sadly I am having to wind down a bit now as my health is failing and my mobility is diminishing. I am down to 10 tanks and will probably shut a few more down yet. When I first started breeding plecs/Hypans I was breeding the less common ones like L260 and L183 but they are now fairly easy to get hold of, my rarest at the moment are Marble Claros which seem to have disappeared from the market. Anyway, I would like to thank everybody that has given me advice over the years and hope I can continue for a couple more years yet. Regards, Bill

Last edited:

fishy

Dec 18, 2011
sydney
hi

6000 is a lot of time and effort congratulations and keep it up jk as this forum needs dedication like you thanks and keep it up mate as always new members joining means at times the more experienced members may have to explain basics now and then. well done jk . mason