A HELLO FROM SYDNEY...

HDL

Oct 11, 2009
SYDNEY, ASUTRALIA
Hey all i am yet another plecofanatics MIGRANT....... and as such would like to thank those who pointed me over to this forum...

Any way, Im not a keeper of pleco's would love to but space and $ are the issue behind that, however i love aquatic plants and they are my real passion as well as rainbows, Dwarf cichlids, Discus, Altums and various other bits and pieces. But as WITH ALL OF YOU i would LOVE TO OWN A L46..... OR RATHER 10... maybe 20 don't want to be tooooooo greedy.

Any way Hi from Sydney Australia and I hope to help as many of you guys out and repay the favors that have so generously been given to me....

HDL

:hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi:

HDL

Oct 11, 2009
SYDNEY, ASUTRALIA
:welcome: HDL. I'm not very knowledgable with Aquatic Plant names, but I love the Dutch Style Aquariums.
Well Miquatics i have to agree with you there, there are some stunners, but if you ever want to get to know the names of the plants, i would suggest getting a good plant book, and simply reading about each plant, it sinks in rather quickly if you are interested enough.

GLuck

HDL

PS THANKS FOR THE WELCOMES

Doodles

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
hey HDL, nice to have a plant lover--we have a planted tank forum:clap::clap:

welcome to plecoplanet.

HDL

Oct 11, 2009
SYDNEY, ASUTRALIA
Hey thanks all for the WARM WELCOMES, don't get me wrong i wish i had some of the rare plecos, as i said in my first post my god L46 <3<3<3<3:drool::drool::drool::drool: But the cash and the deaths (i don't have the guts to spend $2000 on a fish), plants are harder to kill lol. So they are my current obsession.