Another hi from Perth

Fried

Aug 19, 2013
Perth
Hello all,

My wife and I (mostly my wife as I don't know much about fish) are setting up a new tank (140 litres). I really like the look of many of the plecos and would like to get some that don't grow too big. I like the look of the Peppermint Bristlenoses any advice would be appreciated.

thanks

YAL05T

Global Moderators
Staff member
May 22, 2009
North of Sydney
Hi mate and welcome. What else are you planning on keeping? The is a very healthy sized Aussie population on here with a butt load of experience. Have a trawl through the forum and you will find answers to most questions.

Fried

Aug 19, 2013
Perth
We have a couple of Bristlenoses, some Platys, Neon Tetras and a Guppy. Our tank cracked a month ago spilling all over the floor, we managed to save most of the fish and are setting up a new larger tank. Finding the site very interesting and helpful.

bigbird

Pleco Profiles Moderator - RIP FRIEND
Sep 9, 2010
Sydney, AUSTRALIA
:welcome: and enjoy the site. plenty of stuff to keep you both busy or just write a question in the correct forum and we will help. cheers jk :thumbup:

warchief337

Aug 24, 2013
usa
Welcome to pleco planet man i just joined and its nice to see im not the only one just starting off, haha good luck with your new tank

Fried

Aug 19, 2013
Perth
Thanks man but not having too much luck, have had white spot on my fish but at least I didn't loose too many. Fish are looking good now and have setup a new small tank to put some Peppermint Bristlenoses in soon.