JBodine

Oct 5, 2016
Gadsden, AL USA
Hi everyone!

My name is Jason. I'm from Gadsden, AL USA. I'm about six weeks into my first aquarium in 30 years and so far I'm loving every minute of it! :D I have a 29 US Gallon aquarium with a gravel substrate, mix of artificial and real plants, and a 40 Gallon HOB filter. Currently, my tank is housing a school of 10 Skirt Tetras and 11 Amano Shrimp. I eventually would like to add a Flame Dwarf Gourami (my shrimp are all adult sized and have lots of places to hide), a Bolivian Ram, and, to give the bottom of my tank as much beauty and personality as the top, one of the smaller herbivorous plecos!

I'm particularly interested in the LDA03 Ancistrus (aka Golden-Black), as they're under 6", herbivorous, peaceful, and pretty. I'd like to get either a male or a breeding pair. I haven't been able to find them for sale anywhere, unfortunately. Anybody know where I can get one? :)

Jason

YAL05T

Global Moderators
Staff member
May 22, 2009
North of Sydney
A hoy hoy and welcome. I thought you guys stateside could sell livestock on eBay. Have you had a search on there for the Ancistrus you are after?