Hi From Sydney, Australia

Darkmaverick

Jun 16, 2016
Sydney
Hi everyone,

I am a newbie to this forum and would like to say hi to everyone. I am from Sydney, Australia and have recently acquired an obsession with longfin bristlenoses. The only catfish i have at the moment are 4 longfin bristlenoses. I have an albino girl called Natasha, a common called Aiden, and 2 blue eyed lemon twin girls called the Veronicas (Lisa and Jessica). They live all together in a planted tank and get a selection of vegetable treats on a daily basis. I am currently trying to acquire marble longfins but they are rather rare in Sydney. My dream is to get my hands on super reds and green dragons - almost impossible (at least in Australia) but dreaming is free. (Note - if you know of anyone selling super reds and green dragon longfins send them my way!)

I used to have a phobia of plecos because they look so shark like in shape and just so weird that they could hang upside down and on glass defying gravity with their curious looking rasping mouths but i started to appreciate their personalities. They certainly have more character than my platies.

Happy to talk about other pets as well as i have 4 cavalier king charles spaniels, 4 persian cats, about 10 netherland dwarf rabbits, an aviary of show budgerigars and a tank of 12 axolotls. Animals are a major part of my life and i am a veterinarian and scientist by training, although i now work in human health..

Anyway, feel free to message me to chat!

Cheers