Hi from Perth Australia!

zacy boy

Jul 23, 2013
Perth
Hi my name is Zac,
im 19 years old and have been keeping various tropical fish for the majority of my life but only really got into to "attempting" to breed bristlenose after i picked up a colony of common bristlenose upon returning to Perth from Asia where i spent the majority of my childhood. i lived in a small Country called Brunei for a majority of my life and it was there where my hobby really set in after i began breeding Siamese fighting fish. i recently picked up a colony of Peppermints which bred only a couple of weeks after i picked them up, few rookie errors on my behalf as i was so excited i continuously was shining my torch in the cave to check and make sure everything was ok, consequently my mail kicked a large majority of his eggs (approx 40) and im unsure of how many are left in his cave as i am sure i have seen a few wrigglers. all the eggs hatched without much drama and are now just starting to colour up :) i look forward to looking through the forums and reading up on peppermint bristlenose breeding as thus far they are my favourite bristlenose, although i am planning on setting up a tank and maybe adding some L134 plecos as these look like an awesome pleco with great markings and awesome colouring.

zeebo

Jun 11, 2010
ct ,usa
Hi Zac, :welcome: wow, seems like you have some good experience already and good luck with the L134's !

zacy boy

Jul 23, 2013
Perth
might i add, that i only just got my pepps to breed after months and months of trying without any success, still plenty to learn! :p

Fried

Aug 19, 2013
Perth
Hi Zac

My wife and I are looking at getting some Peppermints, will you be selling any?

regards

Scott

zacy boy

Jul 23, 2013
Perth
Cheers guys, Fried I only have some juvies and some 5-7cm pepps at the moment that are up for sale, send me a message if your keen :)