The beginning of the masterplan

thegeeman

Apr 21, 2009
In the house of gee
Picked up my first 2 of 5 114,s today and all though they aint giants It gets me off to a good start. Thanks to Alan/Chris for getting them to me aswell:clap:

They are 7"TL and I am well chuffed with them all though they scare the crap out of me:D. Alan thinks that one of them is bull/snubnose but I have little experience with this guys so your thoughts would be welcome.

when can they be sexed?

I am off to sit on a bucket in my pants and perv over them for a while:D

Cheers

thegeeman

thegeeman

Apr 21, 2009
In the house of gee
Yeah i'd say it is.......so why Did he sell you a deformed fish? if it is deformed its not breeding stock IMO
It wont be for breeding FF. He did say in his opinion it was but I wanted to give it a nice home:D. Reminds me of myself and I have done alright in this world. Is it the top one?.

Cheers

thegeeman

Last edited:

scatz

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Devon, UK
it looks slightly snub nosed from the side profile, but it looks ok from above, unless its the same fish in both top view pics?
good luck on sexing them though, i can't tell any difference in them, head shape looks the same to me:dk:

GrubbyGirl

Nov 18, 2009
Kent
You cannot really mean you're going to get rid of your hypans.............but if you do then make sure your old customers get first refusal??:whistle::whistle: