For Sale l239 f1

fishy

Dec 18, 2011
sydney
For sale/wtb?

sale
Type of fish/goods:- baryancistrus beggini

Size:- 3.5 cm 4cm
these are almost 2 years old . my p.h is 5.2 max , 5.0 min , will not seel to any one with a ph above 5.5, as there is the risk of them not surviving , i put 3 in my shrimp tank p.h 5.9 possible 5.8 they got sick 2 died 1 i put back in there old tank , the next morning it was cured could not work out which one was the sick one out of 13 all looked the same happy healthy .

Sex(if known):- subs

to young need to be 7 or 8cm and still not 100% . my female 8.5 cm also have 239 the same size though not sexually mature ,cold be dominance issue not sure
Qty available:- 13

Price:- 1.2k

buy all 13k
Postage/shipping available?:-
not at the moment prefer local pickup

Location(if pick up only)?:-
we will discuss

Photos:-yes
(Optional)

Bigjohnnofish

Global Moderators
Staff member
Apr 15, 2010
Perth, Western Australia
Plecs will adapt to different ph values... going from 5.0 to 5.9ph is a huge change... they can die from ph shock..
The change needs to be gradual... friend kept these in a higher ph round 7.5 and never had any issues except when male was trapping female super aggressively and ended up killing her...

fishy

Dec 18, 2011
sydney
Plecs will adapt to different ph values... going from 5.0 to 5.9ph is a huge change... they can die from ph shock..
The change needs to be gradual... friend kept these in a higher ph round 7.5 and never had any issues except when male was trapping female super aggressively and ended up killing her...
eggs at higher ph with these seemed to always be more infertile or eaten , im with u jhonno they seem more active territorial high ph , they take for ever to grow

fishy

Dec 18, 2011
sydney
if your ph is high than high risk of deaths y cant exactly pin point , i sure adults handle higher ph easier ,maybe bigjhonno knows why , also these are aggressive need bigger tank with plenty hiding places , forgot these are on hold deposit received

Last edited:

fishy

Dec 18, 2011
sydney
the lower the ph the more acid in water acids makes wood bark dissolve quicker meaning more wood to consume also more easily , i put them on a wood diet outside on back balcony allowing algie growth they always seemed to be feasting the greener bark sections , this is very messy i was doing 5 water changes a day also had a drip system running off my ro unit ensuring lower ph always entering my water countering ph rises

fishy

Dec 18, 2011
sydney
sold

picked up , what a shame i wanted members here to have these not our invisible rivals with them, there is a major underground asian syndicate who collects L numbers and will pay a anything for the rare stuff , they have beyond our imagination and are planning to breed release these on the market example 2.5k for L200, they are all about the $ and if a member here really wants what they have good luck 10k a trio minimum , sorry AFFINITY for not going through with te 200 sales why simple amazingly each time i post a sale buyers are new every time is it a coincidence , i not stupid it is them making accounts , what hit the nail on the head a 25k order was paid in full in to my account that day have the receipts , i refunded it why when i wanted a 128 female 12k they charged me and a snowball swap on top , this is my reason why i cannot sell anything now unless it is someone like BIGJOHHNO a veteran here ok, do you all understand what they are trying to do 25k to either buy them all or dob me in they are the main reason why i am being investigated both locations were we made a sale swap have been raided they are guttered i have the hemiacistris colonys as only us 2 have most of them in aus when they came here we both bought them all well me first beat them to it they were left with the larger ones , sorry AFINITY had to write this also decide this outcome it may sound like letting members down but reality is i am the only one left fighting off these hobby killers and in the long run all will be happy , last do not buy off new randoms here remember the last post 200s 128s for sale they are all there excess males, also ancistris super reds do not buy if see any wait for mine as my 5 are most red again had first pic LOL