Veggie List

D-MAC

Jul 24, 2009
Lossiemouth
www.danditropicals.co.uk
It would turn the water a nice pinky red.
It hasn't turned the water pinky red but the plecos aren't that keen...My Rusty's that will eat just about anything were on it like a bullet gave it a suck then went straight back to their cave...So it was a no from them :wb: I got pretty much the same reaction from the bn's...So no more beetroot for them.

mgr7686

Apr 6, 2012
Brisbane
Wow thanks for post. I been feeding mine just Cucumber and zuccini and waffers. The really love when i put these foods in there. will give mushroom and Cauliflower/Stalk a go :D

dw1305

Global Moderators
Staff member
May 5, 2009
Wiltshire nr. Bath, UK
Hi all,
I hear Plec's love Cantaloupe. They have a sweet tooth? It says "Shelled Peas" is that out of the pod, or squeeze the goop out of each pea?
Squeeze the middle out of each pea, should come out as 2 hemispherical halves, rather than "goop".

A lot of the smaller fish can't break through the pea skin.

cheers Darrel

macamus33

Aug 2, 2011
Foley, Al., USA
I just tried cantaloupe for my L200 and he went crazy for it. Devoured the whole cube in about 15 minutes. I had tried watermelon before but not interested, so gave up on fruits. Been keeping fish for 40+ years and still learn something new every now and then thanks to this forum.