Whos breeding atm?

Nat's Fish

Nov 14, 2011
Not a pleco but I was just shocked to find my kuhli loaches have bred! The fry are even cooler looking than the parents!!

Nat's Fish

Nov 14, 2011
Thanks Mic. Yeah it took me a while to figure out what they were haha.
I presumed they were like clown loaches & wouldn't breed

Nat's Fish

Nov 14, 2011
Thank you both. I've moved them to another tank full of snails I want them to dine on! :)
I hope they still breed

Nat's Fish

Nov 14, 2011
thats friggin awesome... im gonna have to get me some more one day and try breed them :)

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

well done :thumbup:
Johnno we could always organise a swap? Maybe for a pair of zebs or something? :lol: They are awesome though hey. Took them a few years to mature & were in a tank with cichlids too. Now I've bred these & glass catfish but not having a great deal of luck with the L's...yet :)

tommy mf

Aug 27, 2010
Melbourne
eggs in my L134 cave, fingers crossed they are fertilized as females been active for past 6months but males are always immature (not fertilizing & kicking eggs)

new pepp colony has started breeding consistenly, unfortunate one male has kicked his eggs but other male has cave full of eggs also. not having much luck saving the kicked eggs as they seem to break so easy and also fungus setting in.

201 male has been eating his the eggs for past 3 months, have threatened to sell him but his patterns too nice lol.

Bigjohnnofish

Global Moderators
Staff member
Apr 15, 2010
Perth, Western Australia
nice one bren..... :thumbup:

i suspect some black and white stripey action tonight... been at it for a few days... well and truly caving together boy and girl are in love!!! lol :lol::lol::lol:

been getting a few batches in last few months :woohoo:

aquacouple

Dec 24, 2011
Sydney
My L397's have just got wigglers for the first time for me! Also got spawns from my L201's and my L066's all within the month. And my 66's are back on eggs again!