Hello

bigbird

Pleco Profiles Moderator - RIP FRIEND
Sep 9, 2010
Sydney, AUSTRALIA
Hello Linda,

Hope you are well and :welcome:. yes he was and we miss him.
have you now taken up his hobby ? cheers jk :thumbup:

scatz

Retired Staff
Apr 8, 2009
Devon, UK
:hi: Hi Lin, how are you?
we have met a couple of times before when i came up with Graham.
Legend is a bit of an understatement, Bob was part of the furniature, one of our original members, biggest supporters and a good friend to many

Joby

Retired Staff
Aug 9, 2009
West Midlands
Hiya and welcome :hi:

Bob was indeed a legend and a much loved member of the forum who is missed very much

Linda Marklew

Jun 28, 2012
Bristol
I'm afraid I had to re home nearly all of his fish, I did this with the help of Graham (Geeman i beleive) they all went to a good home of a friend of Bob's that I think he met on here. I do not have the knowledge or the time to look after them properly, Bob had years of knowledge. I do have some of his favourite plecs in our living room tank, so I will try to find out a bit more about them, I always took a keen inerest in his fish keeping, but it was his little world really and I loved going in the garage to see all the fry. It's a sad cold and empty room at the moment and I hate it in there now. thanks for all of your messages, it is good to know that he was so well loved (and hated by some, lol) It's also good to know that if I need some advice about the fish I can come on this site. Again Many thanks

Hypanaddict

Oct 31, 2010
West Midlands
Hello Linda,:welcome: to PlecoPlanet :hi:
Bob was indeed a legend in the Pleco world,his knowledge of these fish is absolutely amazing and we still miss him dearly.