L262

Rupert

Dec 12, 2017
Bedfordshire
Hi Dawn, I own one of these lovelies, had her just under a year, shes a very charming fish. Im not a breeder or anything but im more than happy to answer any questions about my own set up. Sadly researching these guys is a bit challenging.
Someone suggested they are similar to the L260 and i have found references to them being called "spotted queen arabesque" and referred to as L-260. However when referred to by the L-262 number they were being referred to as "stardust plecos" which personally I like better. There seems to be confusion around the L-numbers but ive read thats not so uncommon either!

Rupert

Dec 12, 2017
Bedfordshire
Im so sorry i forgot all about this post! Im actually preparing for a tank change for her atm. Its a 70l set up, sand bottom, ive put some plants in but those are really for me as she wont care fore them. Drift wood, bog wood and a tunnel for her. Im about to start the process of dropping the ph to about 6 using peat in the filter, if the plants dont make it i will do a dark water tank but im expecting the carbon to remove the colouration from the peat, once the ph is steady i will move in some glowlights, she wont go in until the full cycle is complete but im using some mature medium from the current set up so hopefully wont take long! Sadly i dont currently have space for a tank as large as yours, it looks lovely, personally ive never done angels but id like to in the future.