My plecos

Reis

Oct 10, 2013
Toronto
Hello my fellow pleco enthusiasts! For those of you that don't know me, my name is Chris and I've been in this lovely hobby now for 8 years now. As my passion for the hobby grew so did my taste in unique and interesting fish. To ultimately satisfy my needs I decided to start importing fish for myself. I couldn't believe the quality of fish I was getting. I was so amazed that I got inspired to build a 9 tank rack system so I would be able to import more fish and make it available to all my fish enthusiasts locally.

I've met a lot of people and I'm glad that I was able to share my knowledge/experiences and also learn from them! I believe this is a hobby where you can really learn something new each and every day, so sharing information and helping one another grow is essential.

I've been photographing/documenting my livestock, breeding and my daily experiences, take a glance to see what kind of livestock I currently have or have kept. I specialize in plecos and love them. I'm currently breeding L46, L345, L260 and more.

Thanks again for those of you that have supported me and continue to do so! To those that I haven't met, I look forward to meeting you!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator: