$2200 for this breeding colony

Postage/shipping available?:-
Can be organised

Location(if pick up only)?:-
Perth, WA

Photos:-
(Optional)
On my gumtree add-
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/gwelup/fish/excellent-breeding-colony-of-l333-plecos-/1143193084

Sadly I have come to the conclusion with myself that I need to let go of my breeding colony of L333 Plecos. Unfortunately I no longer have the time, effort and space to continue to keep and breed them and would much prefer they get more attention that I'm being able to give them ATM.

This colony produces well and the last batch I've had from them was 2 weeks ago. The colony produces quality fry and I have pictures and have a couple still around to prove. You will make your money back from the parents within a couple of batches easy.

The colony consists of 5 Males and 8 Females. The largest male would be around the 11cm mark and largest female would also be around 11cm. Smallest fish out of the colony would be a female at 7.5cm. The colony has been housed in a 3ft tank and you certainly don't need a huge tank to breed this colony. The fish are all fed on a very mixed and healthy diet of Hikari carnivore, sera viformo, NLS mega fish formula and the occasional frozen bloodworms, brine shrimp and mysis shrimp. The colony receives weekly or by weekly water changes of 50-70% so there tank water is always nice and clean.

I am chasing $2.2K for this colony which is a very reasonable amount for that fact that they are in fact a breeding colony and do still produce. With this price I will also include the few fry of theirs I have lying around, and a trio of royal whiptails (don't know gender definite 2 female other I think might be male).

Pic 1= An example of the quality of the fry they have produced
Pic 2-3= The males
Pic 4-5= The females
Pic 6= Group shot of the whole colony

Please don't hesitate to message me if you have any queries. Colony's like this don't come up that often so take advantage while you can!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.