Dec 18, 2011
sydney
For sale/wtb?for sale
regrettable sale need the room . was let down with the tanks no show pickup
ending up in no new tanks setup
Type of fish/goods:-
bariancistris200

Size:/16cm 18.5 TO 19CM

Sex(if known):-NOT 100% BUT COULD BE 2X MALE 1X EITHER .
note one of the big ones has a fat head one skinnier head but will not post as a female as these are tricky to sex the 19cm only recently started growing a beard a year ago roughly

Qty available:-3

Price:-
7k ono

Postage/shipping available?:-
yes but when i back in aus if pickup my brother will handle it
also if local tanks accessories was selling free to buyer
Location(if pick up only)?:-when the time comes

Photos:-have when smaller will not take pics unless i know buyer is serious only than i will break my rule i will take pics on a ruler top bottom views etc . want a deposit minimum 500 / paypal available
(Optional)
run a google check as these are not what most may think do not want to get into much detail

Contact:-pm plz if i slow only getting back to you plz be patient as i am very busy

fishy

Dec 18, 2011
sydney
update

with the size it is not 100% i know 1 is 16cm as have a 16cm rock in tank both same size with other 2 one is 1,5cm bigger possibly 2cmcant tell as both avoid that stone there hangout is opposite side of tank , they do not mind having there territory or home close to one and other well compared to other plecs i have seen they are less aggressive towards one and other which may be a good sign . i have to sell them as have fry also fry now sub adults already starting to bully one and another bought them tanks but no space that is why selling tanks accessories so cheap