For Sale Tank raised L46 zebra plecos for sale

redblufffishguy

May 6, 2014
red bluff
fall fry

Thanks for the update....

Please contact me when you have small guy ready to sell. I am interested in 6-10 at the moment and maybe more when they are ready. Additionally,
I am about three hours away, so I can drive to you to pick them up.

Thanks,

Matt

Rod47

Nov 4, 2012
Livermore, CA
Epoier

No, unfortunately, I am currently sold out. The next batch will probably be available in about 6-9 months. I don't remove each spawn but allow the young to grow up in the breeding tank and only break it down to remove them about once every 6-9 months to minimize disrupting the breeders spawning. I'll contact you when the next ones become available just in case you don't get any before then.

Rod47

Nov 4, 2012
Livermore, CA
While the parents are continuing to spawn and the fry are growing up to the point they leave the cave, none are surviving beyond about a week after they leave the cave. All the tank parameters, water conditions, foods and feeding schedule are the same as the first two years where I had the majority of the fry from each spawn grow up well and survive. But I'm still trying to figure out why they are not now. Sorry. I still have you on the list to be contacted when I solve the problem and get some large enough.

Hennessypup

May 2, 2015
USA
If you are looking for L46 zebra plecos. I have quite a few available ranging in size from 1 inch to 2 and 1/2 inches. These were bred and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Rod,I am interested in l-46 zebra plecos. I would like to buy the ones that are 2 - 21/2 inches. I am hoping I can breed them.. Lets say November 2015. Put me me on a list so I can get them than. What would the price be. Zebras this size should be able to breed than right? I would appreciate a deal like this. Pleae get back to me Mark. I would also like a price quote. Respectfully Mark

Hennessypup

May 2, 2015
USA
Rod,I am interested in l-46 zebra plecos. I would like to buy the ones that are 2 - 21/2 inches. I am hoping I can breed them.. Lets say November 2015. Put me me on a list so I can get them than. What would the price be. Zebras this size should be able to breed than right? I would appreciate a deal like this. Pleae get back to me Mark. I would also like a price quote. Respectfully Mark
Rod,would you be able to save me 6 breeding size zebras in November,2015