:D EZEE one L066 to sex

Brengun

Global Moderators
Staff member
Apr 22, 2009
Burrum Heads, Queensland, Australia
No wonder I am not getting any fry from the third L066 tank, I think I put 3 girls together. :wb:

LR is its name, obvious from the pics. Had it marked as a male but looking at the photos I am not real sure now. Its 12cm and had it a few years from fry.

Last edited:

Brengun

Global Moderators
Staff member
Apr 22, 2009
Hahahaha, no wonder no fry then.
Oh well Bigjohnno sent me 4 young ones a while ago. Looks like two of them will be males so sooner or later I will get some breeding happening in that tank. :)

Bigjohnnofish

Global Moderators
Staff member
Apr 15, 2010
Perth, Western Australia
Hahahaha, no wonder no fry then.
Oh well Bigjohnno sent me 4 young ones a while ago. Looks like two of them will be males so sooner or later I will get some breeding happening in that tank. :)
how big are they now... that was a while ago... they were a good size when i sent them already....

i have some young males around 9cm coming through in the main colony...
i do need to keep 1 or 2 as the main man has become an egg eater from hell... he has a date with my RTC.... his time is limited.... :)

Brengun

Global Moderators
Staff member
Apr 22, 2009
So you want to see the four I bought off you last year Johnno?
Ok, this is 'bar-dot-smile', he is now 10cm. Tell me thats a girl too and I will kill ya. :wb:

This is 'double wave', he is 9cm.

Omg now looking back at that photo it looks female too lol.

This is a 9cm girl? called 'GL'

This is also a 9cm girl called 'three bar WA'

Does anyone else individually id their fish by their markings and keep it updated into each ones file cause I have 17 L066 and each one has its own folder of pics. :clap:

Bigjohnnofish

Global Moderators
Staff member
Apr 15, 2010
Perth, Western Australia
if you remember bren i do recall you asking for girls !!!!! and i said i'd do my best at that size.... picked 2 of each based on head shape...

i think GL might be a male also.... 2 of each sex... lucky guess if i do say so myself.... :)

Brengun

Global Moderators
Staff member
Apr 22, 2009
Yup I think they are just coming of age now. Not everyone caves now so my mind is at ease there are girls in em.
I havent seen any fighting at all and its a lovely harmonious tank.
I just added a bigger canister (pinched it off the 6ft) as the other one wasnt quite up to it. Bigger fish = bigger wastes.