My planted tanks

Derek

Apr 27, 2012
Edinburgh
The plants are normally in good condition. I got one type from them and when I opened the bag it was stinking. I phoned them and told them and sent a replacement without any trouble.

Tener ds

Mar 22, 2010
Crawley (uk)
pics of my edge with new added plants:

this plant was trimed cos of poor leaves.

full tank shot with new vals on the right.

Last edited:

dw1305

Global Moderators
Staff member
May 5, 2009
Wiltshire nr. Bath, UK
Hi all,
Dave, it looks fine and should do well for you. The leaves are really brittle on Aponogeton spp., so they don't transport very well.

cheers Darrel

dw1305

Global Moderators
Staff member
May 5, 2009
Wiltshire nr. Bath, UK
Hi all,
One of my Aponogeton has just flowered, it is the tall plant with the light green leaves on the right of the picture.

Sorry this is a cr*p photo of the top of the tank, but the flower is the, out of focus, white tassel in the middle of the photo, pointing towards the emersed Anubias leaf.

cheers Darrel

Tener ds

Mar 22, 2010
Crawley (uk)
75L after its monthly trim:

It's a bit cloudy cos off water change.
I'm very happy with this tank, all plants are growing well and at a steady pace.
Fish are ok too ...:yes: :thumbup:

jessonthenet

Oct 16, 2010
Newcastle upon Tyne
Looks a lot better I think now. Always spotless and plants nice and green. No bare corners and looks a better shape , well balanced but natural.

You always take care of your tank , well done. I really need to sort my own. You want my tank, you are lucky you are in control of yours.

Very nice.

Michael1967

Mar 15, 2012
Croydon
maybe cripto crispatula var balansae....but I dont think....looks like a normal balansae or can ber a retrospiralis....crispatula its much bigger and thicker...and the real crispatula its very rare....